Whether you are developing a corporate web site, intranet or a consumer massive multiplayer game, QualityLogic's extensive website testing and Quality Assurance expertise and in-depth knowledge of Internet technologies can provide a cost-effective solution to your quality needs. Major clients of QualityLogic's web site and e-commerce testing services include leading companies in entertainment, consumer products, and technology industries.
We create web site test plans and processes and perform testing services employing a standardized website test methodology focused on the following areas:
- Website Functional Testing – Web functional test includes site navigation, external links, streaming content, images, forms submission, Ajax functionality, exception handling, state maintenance, search functionality, e-commerce transaction handling, printing web pages
- Website Usability Testing – responsiveness, ease of use, caching behavior, configurability, localization
- Cross Browser Compatibility Testing– Website compatibility test with different browsers, operating systems, mobile platforms, runtime modules, such as Flash, screen sizes
- Website Security Testing – Website security test assesses website and backend database vulnerabilities
- Competitive Assessment – Head-to-head comparisons with competitors' web sites
- Website Test Automation – Development of automated smoke tests for regression testing
- Website Load Testing – Simulated loads using typical user interaction scenarios
The QA and testing process includes development of a formal test specification documenting each test scenario, execution of the test scenarios, documentation of any failures, and regression testing as needed.
Use the links under "Testing Solutions" to the right to explore our website QA engineering and testing services, or contact us for more information or to request a quote.