- Rigorous and structured test pages created by QualityLogic using popular applications from Adobe, Corel, Microsoft, Quark, and others provided as source files in their native application format.
- Test any consumer (printers, RIPs, printer drivers, or software that views, edits, preflights, or converts to another file format) of popular application formats without developing your own test pages
QualityLogic page designers and graphic artists take a structured approach to developing test pages. We start with a series of "Progressively Complex Pages." We begin with a simple text file, then add complexity to that file (objects, fills, images) until we have developed six progressively complex test files. These files can help in isolating specific problems by stepping through the complexities of an application.
Next, we develop a series of "Robust Pages" - test files that a sophisticated power user of the application might create that strenuously exercise your printer driver or software application.
Finally we develop a series of "Mechanical Pages" designed to use all of the image formats, drawing and graphic features, fonts, etc. supported by an application.
We develop these test files in Windows, but because you receive them in their native application format, the test files can be used to test your software in multiple operating systems.
View Application Lists:
You can purchase test files for a wide range of applications on line from our storefront, or you can contact us for a quote.
TestJob Sender, an automation solution included with each ATS-IF, manages the flow of test files to your target platform. Available TestJob Sender options automate key tasks like performance measurement, cycling the power on hardware, and test scheduling and reporting.
TestJob Builder, another automation application, is available as an option for many ATS-IF's. TestJob Builder lets you to select test cases from a database of key attributes using a powerful search engine, targeting your testing and cutting test time.
- 12-20+ test files for each application
- Reference images in .tiff format
- Test Specification
- Hard copy reference output masters
Protect your investment and ensure that your QualityLogic Test Tools are always up to date with a QualityLogic Support Contract.