- Functionally test page description languages, mark-up languages, and portable document formats for basic functionality
- Available for most industry-standard page description languages and mark-up languages
- Reference output from many printers and viewers available
- Multiple test cases per page to minimize paper consumption
- Runs in 24 hours or less
- TestJob Sender and TestJob Builder Support
- Minimizes test time
- Optimizes troubleshooting
- Simple pass or fail results, where possible
- Runs unattended
QualityLogic's Functional Test Suites (FTS) test the basic functionality of each command or operator in popular page description languages, mark-up languages, and portable document formats, quickly assessing baseline conformance to the language specification. FTS products are available for most popular imaging languages, including HP PCL, Adobe PostScript and PDF, Microsoft XPS, Ecma Interantional OpenXPS and PPML.
We create FTS test specifications through careful analysis of all published documentation and specifications for each language, so you know exactly what is being tested. We select a reference platform (either a printer or a viewer) and provide reference images with each test case so you have a basis for comparison. Reference hardcopy output is available as an option.
TestJob Sender, an automation solution included with each FTS, manages the flow of test files to your target platform. Available TestJob Sender options automate key tasks like performance measurement, cycling the power on hardware, and test scheduling and reporting.
TestJob Builder, another automation application, is available as an option for many FTSs. TestJob Builder lets you to select test cases from a database of key attributes using a powerful search engine, targeting your testing and cutting test time.
- Test cases for each command documented in the product test specification
- Reference images in .tiff format
- Product User's Guide
- Test Specification
- TestJob Sender
Protect your investment and ensure that your QualityLogic Test Tools are always up to date with a QualityLogic Software Support Contract.