- Files for all PDF versions
- Exercise all key characteristics of PDF files
- TestJob Sender included to compose, submit, execute and archive test case suites
- Thorough, economical testing of PDF consumers
- Automate your testing process
- Available options for TestJob Sender provide performance data, scheduling capabilities and remote power cycling
Portable Document Format (PDF) is the dominant cross-platform format used in personal and business environments.
If you need a range of PDF files for testing but can’t justify the expense of our full PDF Application Test Suite, our new PDF Compatibility Test is for you.
The PDF Compatibility Test is a suite of all QualityLogic application test files developed for every version of Acrobat since its inception. Test files cover Acrobat Versions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (PDF Versions 1.1 through 1.7, respectively).
Files are created to use a full range of Acrobat’s key characteristics, including variations of:
- Color Space
- Document (e.g., page count, orientation)
You also get the benefits of QualityLogic's automation tool, TestJob Sender. TestJob Sender is included so you can automate sending the test files to your PDF consumer.
For an overview of how QualityLogic's PDF Compatibility Test fits into your PDF testing process, download our Effective PDF Testing Strategy (pdf) white paper.
TestJob Sender test management console utility not only submits test jobs to a target device, it also composes, archives, and executes test case suites. Test jobs are supplemented by approximately 175 TestJob Sender functions designed to communicate with and control a target printing device.
Additional TestJob Sender options give you even greater control and flexibility over testing, making available target device performance data output, test job scheduling, remote automatic notifications of test job status, and remote power cycling.
- PDF Compatibility Test Suite Installer DVD
- TestJob Sender
- License Agreement hardcopy
- Test Specification hardcopy
- Print Notes hardcopy
- Readme hardcopy