- Verifies interoperability with PDF files
- Tests with a full spectrum of real-world PDF files
- Powerful SQL Query Builder
- Database of Key Characteristics for each PDF file
- Functional test cases test new features is PDF 1.6 and 1.7
- Real world application test files from the web and developed by QualityLogic for comprehensive interoperability testing
- Recommended Subset Test Suite for thorough testing in minimum time
- All popular PDF producers and creators covered.
QualityLogic's PDF 1.7 InteropAnalyzer Plus is a revolutionary test tool that verifies interoperability with PDF files. If you produce printers, MFPs or software that views, edits, converts or otherwise consumes and processes PDF files, the PDF InteropAnalyzer Plus will help you ensure the quality of your product.
The latest version supports PDF 1.7 and adds new functional test cases for features introduced in PDF 1.6 and 1.7.
The PDF 1.7 InteropAnalyzer Plus has three distinct test suites. The Functional Test Suite tests the new features in PDF 1.6 and 1.7 in a similar manner to how QualityLogic's traditional FTS products test a printer language or file format. The Installed Base Test Suite is a statistical sampling of PDF files from the Internet, representing the installed base of PDF files your customers will most likely use with your products. The Current Release Test Suite consists of custom-developed test pages using the latest PDF producer and creator applications, representing the PDF files your devices are likely to see in the general business environment over the next 12 to 18 months.
Query Builder, included with the PDF 1.7 InteropAnalyzer Plus, is a non-programmatic way to query the product's SQL database of key characteristics for Installed Base and Current Release PDF test files. Running queries for files with specific characteristics allows you to add an open-ended number of test suites. You can create your own Test Sets with the click of a button. Just specify the characteristics you want the files to contain or omit and the Query builder will identify the specific files that meet that criteria. Once a Test Set is identified, you can:
- Generate an analysis report
- Run a smallest set analysis
- Download needed files from the Internet
- Copy the test files to a designated directory
- Generate a file list for batch or automation processes
After selecting the files you want to run, you can produce an analysis report with a variety of options.
For an overview of how QualityLogic's PDF 1.7 InteropAnalyzer Plus fits into your PDF testing process, download our Effective PDF Testing Strategy (pdf) white paper.
- Query Builder Installation CD
- PDF 1.7 InteropAnalyzer Plus User Manual
- Test suites
- Test Specification
- Installation CD
- Test File DVD for Current Release files only
- 4-up reference output documents for the Current Release Suites only
Protect your investment and ensure that your QualityLogic Test Tools are always up to date with a QualityLogic Software Support Contract.