- Analyzes and manipulates XPS documents for testing
- View, validate and edit XPS packages
- Identify, correct and edit XPS parts and markup
- A single application to view, validate and edit – no Zip utility required
- Opens even incorrect or illegal files
- Troubleshoot root causes of incorrect XPS files
QualityLogic XPS eXaminer is a tool for developers and test engineers working with XPS. This essential, timesaving tool allows you to analyze and manipulate XPS documents for testing purposes.
QualityLogic XPS eXaminer provides you with a powerful way to view, validate and edit XPS packages in a single application. There is no need to use a ZIP utility to open up an XPS file in order to inspect its contents. XPS eXaminer allows you to open any XPS package, including incorrect or illegal files that do not open in Microsoft’s XPSViewer, so you can troubleshoot root causes behind incorrect XPS files and identify, correct and edit XPS parts and markup.
QualityLogic XPS eXaminer is based on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (WinFX) technologies, including XML Paper Specification (XPS), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Open Packaging Specification.
- Directly import XAML code into QualityLogic XPS eXaminer, including full preview and automatic XPS package creation
- Preview resource parts, including useful resource tag information for ICC/WCS profiles and fonts
- Present an XPS package and all of its parts for each page
- Present a Stream level view of the same XPS package in physical order
- Drag and move individual parts in the Stream view
- View a 100% compatible XPSViewer display of each page in the XPS file
- Validate an XPS package and jump to problem areas
- Validate multiple XPS files with Hot Folder support
- Automatically reassemble into logical parts the highly interleaved/fragmented parts of complex documents that the XPS Document
- Format creates to speed rendering and printing
- Extract individual resource parts from an XPS package and save them into format specific formats, such as HD Photo, JPEG, TIFF, ICC, and OpenType fonts
- Open illegal XPS files to troubleshoot and edit for correction
If you would like to evaluate XPS eXaminer you can download the product here, then contact QualityLogic sales for a demonstration activation code.