- A suite of test files focused on validating the color accuracy and reproduction of your XPS implementation
- Custom-developed XPS files and high-end graphics application files
- Exercises color rendering paths using new technologies related to Microsoft’s Vista operating system
- Ensures that your XPS color implementation meets real-world requirements
Color printing has entered the mainstream and is a key growth area in the printing industry. Between increasingly sophisticated consumers using digital image technology and the rapid advances in the technology of printing color, you have to spend more and more time and money to ensure that your color printing solution is state-of-the-art.
The XPS Color Test Suite consists of custom-developed XPS files and high-end graphics application files specifically designed to exercise color rendering paths using new technologies related to Microsoft’s Vista operating system, such as the XPS page description language, Windows Color System, and HD Photo.
The XPS Color Test Suite SP1 complements QualityLogic’s other specialty XPS test suites by providing color accuracy and reproduction focused test files specific to the XPS architecture and design. This advanced color test suite ensures that your XPS color implementation can meet the demanding scenarios seen in real-world situations.
Test types include:
- In and out of gamut
- Sample ICC/WCS profiles
- Mixed object tests
- XPS named color tests
- Example real-world imagery
Protect your investment and ensure that your QualityLogic Test Tools are always up to date with a QualityLogic Software Support Contract.
- XPS Color Test Suite v1.0 Test Specification
- XPS Color Test Suite v1.0 User’s Guide
- XPS Color Test Files contained in XPS Packages
- XPS Color Test Files produced in other formats (PDF)
- XPS Color Test Suite Reference Hardcopy Output