Windows Vista was developed by Microsoft for use on PCs. The product line includes Home Basic and Premium, Business and Ultimate editions. Windows Vista, released 5 years after Windows XP, offers improved security and contains many new features:
- New graphical user interface and visual style
- Improved search
- Multimedia creation tools
- Redesigned networking, print, display and audio subsystems
In April 2008, sales of Vista passed 140 million and Windows Vista sales are ramping up. [NOTE: In June, Microsoft officially discontinued Windows XP, although XP will still be available via “downgrade rights” and Microsoft will support it until April 2014.]
Now, Microsoft has released its latest edition of Windows Vista, SP-1 (Service Pack 1). The SP-1 version is expected to gain wider adoption than the original release, so it’s more important than ever to measure your devices against this standard.
Our Windows Vista Application Test Suite-Intermediate Files consist of sophisticated test files for hundreds of business and consumer applications. Detailed test specifications for each test file are provided so you know exactly what is contained in each file. Files are provided in their native format (.docx, .xlsx, etc) so they can be easily modified for troubleshooting purposes.
PageSense is used to measure the performance of your printer or MFP by using real-world application test files coupled with an automated way to measure throughput speeds.
These products are used by printer driver developers to ensure compatibility and adequate performance with desktop applications and by companies that develop or are about to deploy printer drivers or software that views, edits, analyzes, converts, preflights, optimizes, or otherwise consumes various file formats.
Benefits of QualityLogic's Test Tools for Windows Vista
- Files developed using structured methodology
- Graphic Designers and other professionals used in page design
- Detailed test specifications provided with each application providing specific information about what is contained in each test file
- Reference output provided so hard copy output can be compared