QUALITYLOGIC RELEASES MAJOR UPDATE TO FAXLAB
MOORPARK, CA – AUGUST 12, 2010 – QualityLogic (www.qualitylogic.com), a provider of leading-edge Quality Assurance and Quality Control test tools and services, has announced a major upgrade to its FaxLab interoperability test tool. FaxLab is used by device manufacturers, network equipment providers, and carriers to simplify the process of fax device compatibility testing. It tests how well a particular fax device operates by emulating normal operation and error conditions for a wide variety of different fax devices, as both caller and receiver. FaxLab allows users to replace a room full of fax devices with software, saving time, reducing costs, and providing a deeper level of testing than manual testing can offer.
FaxLab 7.1, which is shipping now, is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Updates to the FaxLab software include widening the power range of V.34 calls, selection of the best V.34 data rate by line probing, improved T1 timeout handling, implementation of new T.30 requirements, greater user control over responses to error conditions and many others.
“FaxLab is used by virtually every major fax device manufacturer today, as well as many network equipment providers and carriers,” said Steve Kang, General Manager of QualityLogic Products Group. “Now, with support for Microsoft’s latest operating system and other enhancements, FaxLab 7.1 brings even more power to interoperability and compatibility testing of fax devices and Fax over IP networks.”
For more information, visit www.qualitylogic.com, or call 800-436-6292 or 805-531-9030.
QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of testing products and outsourced quality assurance and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services at customers’ sites, at QualityLogic’s labs, or as managed services that scale to meet customers’ evolving needs. QualityLogic’s customers include technology companies around the world in a wide range of industries:
- Smart Grid technologies and products must be interoperable to succeed, and QualityLogic is in the forefront of interoperability test solutions.
- IT departments in companies of all sizes look to QualityLogic to ensure their web applications or websites meet their quality objectives.
- Marketing groups rely on QualityLogic to provide independent validation of their competitive advantages.
- Printer and MFP OEMs, ODMs and technology providers rely on QualityLogic test solutions to validate their products’ performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability with other hardware and software products.
- Network infrastructure equipment manufacturers, carriers, and telecom service providers use QualityLogic fax test equipment to ensure interoperability with fax traffic from traditional devices and across the Internet.
For more information, visit www.qualitylogic.com.