QualityLogic (www.qualitylogic.com) is showcasing its testing services covering the entire gamut of web technologies this week at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition at the San Diego Convention Center. Offerings include a wide range of testing methodologies such as compatibility, functionality, and load testing of websites. Services include:
- eCommerce QA Support – via on-site and off-site Software Quality Assurance teams
- Website Testing – cost-effective test solutions for corporate websites, e-commerce sites, intranets and consumer massive multiplayer games
- Web Services API Testing – interoperability, functionality and performance
- Content Monitoring of Rich Internet Applications – ongoing monitoring of content feeds from external sources to ensure the feed is up and that the appropriate content is being delivered
QualityLogic’s website testing solutions help to ensure the quality, performance, and reliability of Internet-based solutions, from enterprise portals to social networking sites.
For information about QualityLogic, visit www.qualitylogic.com, or call (805)991-0665.
QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of testing products and outsourced quality assurance and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services at customers’ sites, at QualityLogic’s labs, or as managed services that scale to meet customers’ evolving needs. QualityLogic’s customers include technology companies around the world in a wide range of industries.
- QualityLogic is a testing partner in the Pacific Northwest Smart Grid Demonstration Project and offers interoperability, conformance, and certification test solutions for other Smart Energy technologies.
- QualityLogic is an active participant in Smart Grid standards activities including the OpenADR, ZigBee Alliance, OpenSG and OpenSG CIM User’s Group, the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel, Gridwise Architecture Council, MultiSpeak and others.
- IT departments in companies of all sizes look to QualityLogic to ensure their web applications or websites meet their quality objectives.
- Marketing groups rely on QualityLogic to provide independent validation of their competitive advantages and develop and execute certification programs for their partners.
- Network infrastructure equipment manufacturers, carriers, and telecom service providers use QualityLogic fax test equipment to ensure interoperability with fax traffic from traditional devices and across the Internet.