Getting Started with Digital Accessibility
Accessibility can seem challenging or unapproachable at first, but our team of experts makes it easier to get you started and support you along the way.
Contact us with your digital Accessibility Questions
We offer 3 easy steps to get started
Get Our Digital Accessibility Starter Kit
Before investing time and money into tools and services, learn the basics about digital accessibility and how you can get your teams started on making an immediate impact. This accessibility guide introduces you to the core principles of digital accessibility.
Do a Compliance Audit
A digital accessibility compliance audit is a thorough assessment of how accessible your website, web application, or mobile application is to individuals with physical or cognitive impairments. Get the most accurate information on your compliance state with testing performed by automated tools and manually by a blend of QA professionals with and without physical or cognitive impairments.
Early Stage Consulting
There is a lot of mixed information online about how to approach accessibility. Our accessibility consultants are subject matter experts and are here to help you navigate the territory. They’ll work with your team to educate you on industry best practices, what applies to you, and what paths you can take to achieve your accessibility objectives or determine what those objectives should be. Let us make digital accessibility easier.
Get your free download Digital Accessibility Starter Kit
This accessibility guide introduces you to the core principles of digital accessibility, including:
- Explaining what digital accessibility is (it’s not just a simple plugin or tool)
- The four design principles the WCAG is based on
- A deeper dive into assistive technologies
- Research into how adopting a digital accessibility program will benefit your business
- An explanation of the WCAG and its influences all other accessibility standards
- An introduction into understanding the risks and opportunities of using accessibility tools
- A roadmap to starting your own accessibility program at your company
“By 2023, digital products in full WCAG Level 2 compliance will outperform their market competitors by 50%.