A High-Quality Streaming User Experience Is Critical
With the rise in OTT consumption, providers are scrambling to develop high-quality, on-demand delivery platforms that create reliable viewing experiences. You need application testing to ensure buffer overflows and underflows, lost packets, interface control glitches, and a host of other problems don’t quickly compromise the user experience you provide. Be sure your users’ experiences are positive with on-demand video and streaming content testing.
- User interface updates must be glitch-free to delight and engage customers
- Content delivery has to be properly replicated across the wide array of your audience’s devices
- Your program data has to successfully navigate the web under a range of traffic load conditions
- Product selection and background billing processes have to be transparent and always accurate
- Interactive presentations require prompt responses to each user input without network delays
Our OTT tests are performed on a large variety of platforms: Android TVs, AppleTV — Generations 2/3/4, Roku, FireTV and Xbox360.
Our test techs and engineers are experts in the iOS and Android OSs, emulators, integrated development environments, and automation frameworks.
Flexible QA Support
You get the test services you need, when you need them, and you can rapidly scale the team without cost penalties.
We integrate our efforts directly with your Agile teams to provide QA support for Continuous Integration and Continuous Release of your code base.
Proud to serve these clients
“We didn’t know at the time how well setting up the evening shift was going to improve test throughput. It has really been successful in helping increase capability to speed releases; great call on your part to move forward with this.”QA Engineering Manager, Major Entertainment Company
Case Study: Web Services Testing: Functional Verification
QualityLogic supplemented this entertainment-industry company’s internal QA function to verify the functionality of its Adobe Flash-based front end and ensure that constantly changing content was correct for the specific release.