Smart Energy Products and Applications
Industry-leading Smart Energy Test Tools and QA
The modern grid requires standardized communications infrastructures that quickly accommodate new or updated smart grid components. The industry is learning how to develop, maintain, and deploy smart energy technology standards like OpenADR 2, IEEE 2030.5, IEEE 1547.1 / UL 1741 SB, and Wi-SUN. And because QualityLogic is at the forefront of this progress, we help you deliver a smarter smart grid.
Ensure Successful Use of Smart Energy Standards
Consulting from Smart Energy Experts
More than 30 years of experience delivering software test tools and services, over 4,000 successful projects delivered.
Educate Your Team
Training in smart energy standards and testing puts you ahead of the game. We actively contribute to the development of smart grid industry standards, so our experts are perfectly aligned to help you conduct public or onsite classes for your team.
The Test Tools You Need
Whether you’re developing or implementing products based on OpenADR 2, IEEE 2030.5, or IEEE 1547.1, we have the tools you need to make your smart energy efforts a success. Our tools are also used for official certification testing.
Implementing a pilot, demonstration or full smart grid deployment using emerging standards? QualityLogic brings integration test tools and expertise to the project to ensure success!
Supporting all Aspects of Your Smart Energy Development
QualityLogic’s industry-leading test tools, training, and consulting services are major contributors to standards and certification program development for smart energy products. Our test tools certify and ensure interoperability of software products and devices used in automated demand response (ADR), integration of distributed energy resources (DER), and substation automation (DA).
- Use QualityLogic’s expert consulting services to accelerate adoption of emerging smart grid technologies.
- Learn the ins and outs of smart grid standards with our comprehensive training for developers and implementers.
- Get a full range of test tools and services for OpenADR 2.0 from the official test tool and training partner of the OpenADR Alliance.
- Get the only approved IEEE 2030.5 test tools and related services that help you get compliant products to market faster.
- QualityLogic’s 2030.5, IEEE 1547.1, and OpenADR Test Tools are essential components to how test labs conduct their official certification testing. These test lab partners are the leading global smart grid testing and certification labs.
We had a wonderful experience working with QualityLogic. They have in-depth knowledge of the OpenADR specification and everyone looks up to them for guidance on difficult OpenADR specification issues. The test harness was also top quality and was very easy to use.
Ensure Success in the Smart Grid
Want to learn more about how QualityLogic can accelerate your implementation of smart grid? Contact us.
Find Out More
To find out more about how we can help you deploy smart energy standards successfully, fill out the form below, or check out these resources: