The Challenge of Agile Implementation
Agile offers you the flexibility and go-to-market benefits of releasing software a feature set or marketing campaign at a time. But Agile development demands that you tightly limit the scope of each release and fully integrate software quality with your development process. QualityLogic provides industry-leading Agile QA and software testing services to optimize the performance of your Agile development teams.
Agile Requires Cross-Disciplinary Teams
Making the Agile methodology work for your development group means tight integration of marketing, development, and especially quality. Our Agile testing staff works with your Scrums to:
- Participate in planning sessions onsite and via Skype, with QA estimates for velocity and story points
- Contribute to stand-up meetings with current test status and immediate quality goals
- Directly record test results and defect reports in your test management and bug tracking systems
- Improve Agile testing and development with marketing and product management in retrospective meetings
- Keep them from becoming mini-waterfall development processes
It’s amazing that the QualityLogic team has been with us longer than our internal team members and actually ends up training our new QA engineers. Your low attrition greatly enhances QualityLogic’s value to our DevOps.
Agile Requires Maximum QA and Engineering Integration
The QualityLogic team has decades of software development and quality experience. We have worked with Agile implementations in eCommerce, video streaming, website development, mobile applications and numerous other areas. Our Agile testing expertise can help guide you through the issues of converting to Agile and working through the challenges of integrating it into your development groups. Read more about integrating QA into your Agile process.
Safeguard Your Brand with Smart Software QA & Agile Testing
Want to learn more about how our agile quality assurance and testing services can safeguard your brand? Contact us to find out how we can improve your QA ROI.
What Makes Agile Work?
Get a better idea of Agile testing and what is required to make Agile successful from the following: