Your Reputation Is on the Line with Every Piece of Code
Your customers place their hard-earned trust in you when you develop their Internet assets. One piece of errant code can be catastrophic. That’s why you can’t afford to ignore the intricate details of software QA:
- Verifying links and image file selection and displays
- End-to-end testing of site visitor interactions, database record additions and updates
- Testing API interfaces to middleware-based business processes and third-party commerce services
- Seeing that localization to other languages creates labels and graphics that work with the site structure
- Measuring the exact placement of page elements and functional operations’ effects on them
- Assuring correct operation of sophisticated web site content management systems
In addition to experienced test technicians, we provide QA engineers who deliver in-depth defect analysis and verification parameters and work with your development group on its processes and code fixes.
For rapid response feature and content testing, we have a skilled manual test team that can scale instantly to cover your testing challenges and constraints.
Flexible QA Support
Get the test services you need when you need them. QualityLogic gives you the ability to rapidly flex team personnel complements — and you only pay for the hours we spend testing for you, with no change fees.
Tests Mapped to Your Requirements
QualityLogic works with the design specifications your developers used to build your customers' sites to verify your page code matches their designs.
Proud to serve these Marketing & Design clients:
“I wanted to take the time to send you a note to let you know how much I have appreciated you over the past couple of years. We have been through some crazy times here and I couldn’t have done it without you.”Software QA Director, Major Software System Dev Company
Case Study: Managed QA Services
This company needed additional software quality assurance expertise to supplement its internal QA team. It needed a team that could execute their existing test cases and advise them on areas that needed more testing focus. QualityLogic provided an experienced project manager to address the customer’s needs. Our test team of skilled technicians was ready to begin testing the product as soon as the first release was made available.