Understanding IEEE 1547.1
This webinar was held on December 17, 2020 and is aimed at technical managers and implementers who need to understand the new IEEE 1547 Interop requirements, those tasked with implementing them in their products, and those responsible for testing products to ensure conformance with the standard.
The one-hour webinar covers:
- What is the Interop requirement in IEEE 1547-2018
- Why is there such a requirement in a “safety” standard
- How is conformance to the new Interop requirement tested and certified
- Challenges in testing and certifying the Interop requirements
- QualityLogic’s test tools for validating IEEE 1547 Interop conformance
- Test system architecture and features
- Introduction schedule and who will be using the test tools
Download the slides as a PDF
Download the Q&A as a PDF
Learn More About Implementing IEEE 1547.1 And Other Smart Energy Protocols
Whether you are a vendor, a utility, or a consultant, our smart energy experts can help you navigate the complexities of the different protocols. Contact us today.