Simi Valley, CA (PRBuzz.com) February 20, 2013 — QualityLogic announced today that new Application Test Suite-Intermediate Files (ATS-IFs) for Adobe CS6 applications running on Windows 8 are available now. Test files for Adobe Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Photoshop CS6 and Acrobat XI are sold as a suite.
QualityLogic’s ATS-IF Suite for Adobe CS6 applications lets developers test any consumer (printers, RIPs, printer drivers, or software that views, edits, preflights, or converts to another file format) of these software application formats without developing their own test pages. QualityLogic’s rigorous, structured approach creates “real world” test pages that strenuously exercise the device or software.
“Software developers, printer and MFP companies, and their partners have used QualityLogic ATS-IFs to test their products with popular application packages for over 20 years,” said Dave Jollota, QualityLogic president and CEO. “We look forward to helping our customers ensure that their products are compatible with the latest operating systems and applications.”
QualityLogic began shipping its first ATS-IF test suite for Microsoft® Windows® 8 applications earlier this month. That suite, which includes Word® 2013, Excel® 2013 and PowerPoint® 2013, is the first of two suites planned for Office 2013 applications. The second suite of Office 2013 application test files (for Publisher® 2013, Visio® 2013 and Internet Explorer® 10), will be available in Q2-2013.
QualityLogic is a highly respected provider of testing products and outsourced quality assurance and engineering services. The Company provides a flexible menu of services at customers’ sites, at QualityLogic’s labs, or as managed services that scale to meet customers’ evolving needs. QualityLogic’s customers include technology companies around the world in a wide range of industries.
• Printer and MFP OEMs, ODMs and technology providers rely on QualityLogic test solutions to validate their products’ performance, conformance to industry standards, and interoperability with other hardware and software products.
• Smart Grid technologies and products must be interoperable to succeed, and QualityLogic is in the forefront of interoperability test solutions.
• IT departments in companies of all sizes look to QualityLogic to ensure their web applications or websites meet their quality objectives.
• Marketing groups rely on QualityLogic to provide independent validation of their competitive advantages.
• Network infrastructure equipment manufacturers, carriers, and telecom service providers use QualityLogic fax test equipment to ensure interoperability with fax traffic from traditional devices and across the Internet.
For more information, contact us.