High Quality at an Affordable Price
Quality is critical, but maximizing funds dedicated to your mission is your priority. How do you balance these conflicting demands?
- Your marketing team needs to conduct ad campaigns by direct access site content management
- You want your website and mobile app to implement the latest attention-getting technology without any functional or cosmetic glitches
- Visitor interactions with your site and mobile app have to be handled quickly and efficiently
- Site and app use analytics must be pertinent, usefully analyzed and rapidly reported to provide you with timely, actionable feedback
- All aspects of site and mobile app functionality must be continuously monitored and verified
The QA Experience You Need
We have extensive experience with QA for marketing and fundraising drives, social network integration, community groups, and registration.
Handle the Load
When you expect peak loads, either seasonally or from marketing initiatives, be sure your site can handle them. Our web and mobile app testing checks for degraded performance under high loads, as well as for maximum loads.
QualityLogic’s QA engineers know which aspects of your site will benefit from automated testing, which won’t, and how to build and maintain the right mix of automated and manual testing.
Testing from Your Users' Perspective
We verify that content accessibility, user interaction, control functions and third-party service APIs all operate flawlessly.
Proud to serve these Education and Nonprofit clients:
“Thanks! We really appreciate all the help and have been really pleased with the work.”Director of Technology, National Primetime Non-profit Multi-media Company
Case Study: eCommerce Load Testing
This government agency’s eCommerce website had difficulty supporting periodic high traffic periods. QualityLogic developed and conducted load testing in excess of its traffic estimates and uncovered problems with the credit card authorization service and site configuration. The problems were corrected and the site re-launch was an unqualified success.