Continuous Change, at an Ever-increasing Pace
Web and app developers have to resolve issues in hours that take brick-and-mortar businesses months. To come out on top you must embrace change and maintain excellent quality. Top-notch eCommerce testing and QA is the only way to do that:
- You need to implement new technology in your website and mobile apps without any functional or cosmetic glitches
- Your marketing team must support online ad campaigns through direct access to site content controls
- Customer interactions with your site and mobile app have to be handled quickly and efficiently
- Website- and application-use analytics must be pertinent, usefully analyzed, and quickly reported so you get timely, actionable feedback
- All aspects of site and mobile app functionality must be continuously monitored and verified
QualityLogic’s highly skilled QA engineers provide in-depth defect analysis and verification parameters, and work with your development team on processes and code fixes.
Rapid site change means eCommerce testing has to keep up. QualityLogic’s QA engineers know which areas of your site will benefit from automated testing, which won’t, and how to build and maintain the right mix of automated and manual testing.
For feature/content areas that don’t support test automation, our skilled manual test team can scale on demand to cover your testing challenges and constraints — without change fees.
Processes and Facilities
QualityLogic works and integrates with your Agile teams at all levels, and we have a large array of mobile test devices and content delivery systems to support every test requirement.
Proud to serve these Retail & eCommerce clients:
“I wanted to take the time to send you a note to let you know how much I have appreciated you over the past couple of years. We have been through some crazy times here and I couldn’t have done it without you.”Software QA Director, Major Software System Development Company
Case Study: Peace of Mind-Inducing Operational Verification
QualityLogic worked with this developer of feature-rich eCommerce sites to perform operational verification of middle-ware functions, and troubleshoot defects to the modular and even code level. Our involvement from the start of the project was a key to its success.