There’s no denying that technology moves incredibly fast. Just ask ChatGPT or Google Bard if you doubt us! From a software or app development perspective, it can be tough to keep up. Your users expect your product releases to happen quickly, yet they also demand your product have limited defects. Of course, so does your leadership, because those defects cost the company serious money. A 2022 report by the Consortium for Information and Software Quality estimated that software defects cost the U.S. economy alone $2.41 trillion.
That’s where the top software and app testing companies enter the picture. QA testing ensures that products undergo thorough review before release, but manual testing can often be a bottleneck in the testing process, especially if it isn’t accompanied by automation testing. When done well, software test automation:
- Increases efficiency. By executing test cases more quickly than manual testing, companies save time and resources.
- Improves accuracy. Automation testing reduces human error, which can lead to unreliable test results. By performing testing with the same precision every time, automation testing offers unparalleled consistency.
- Provides excellent test coverage. Automation testing can test high numbers of test cases at the same time, ensuring thorough testing across each part of the application.
- Offers faster feedback. Automation testing provides near-instant results, which allows you to solve problems as soon as they’re identified.
- Boosts cost-effectiveness. By reducing the need for manual testing, your organization saves the cost of hiring and training personnel. Better yet, when you work with an established QA company, you don’t incur the cost of project management or tools.
So who are the best automation testing companies in the business? If you’re ready to outsource your QA testing to improve the quality, reliability, and efficiency of your testing process, here are some of the top automation testing companies you should consider.
Top 10 Automation Testing Companies
Areas of Focus: QualityLogic offers comprehensive software testing services, including: Test Automation, Manual Testing, API Testing, Functional Testing, Usability Testing, Accessibility Testing, WCAG Compliance Testing and Certification, Load and Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Exploratory Testing, and DevOps services with dedicated testing teams and customizable solutions.
About: QualityLogic is an on-shore pure-play software testing and quality assurance company that provides a range of services to help businesses ensure the quality, performance, and reliability of software products and applications. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, USA, their full suite of QA testing services emphasizes flexible and thoughtful software testing strategies, including test automation. Since 1986, the company has completed over 6,000 projects and is a Clutch Global Leaders top 10 software application testing provider.
Onshore Testing: Yes. All QualityLogic testers, management, and facilities are in the USA.
Areas of Focus: QA Wolf is a test automation tool designed to help businesses and organizations automate their software testing process.
About: QA Wolf is a hybrid platform and service that helps teams with quality assurance. They write, run, and maintain automated end-to-end tests that evaluate user flows using Microsoft’s Playwright framework.
Onshore Testing: Mixed. QA Wolf is a hybrid of a QA engineering team and an in-house software tool for test automation that can be used in conjunction with onshore, offshore, or mixed testing models.
Areas of Focus: Mindful QA offers manual testing, automated testing, API testing, and performance testing.
About: Mindful QA tests websites, mobile apps, and software. They maintain partnerships with other QA vendors to offer discounts on security, game, crowd, and other types of testing. They offer hourly rates and low minimum engagements.
Onshore Testing: Yes. Mindful QA management and testers are located in the US. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Areas of Focus: Testrig specializes in a wide range of software testing areas, including functional testing, non-functional testing, web and mobile testing, localization testing, security testing, performance testing, cloud testing, regression testing, UI testing, API testing, IoT testing, and AI/ML testing.
About: Testrig Technologies, headquartered in Pune, India offers customized solutions to clients globally. With a strong presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, and other countries, they serve businesses across diverse industries such as healthcare, e-commerce, sports, banking, eLearning, and real estate. Specializing in manual and automation testing for web and mobile applications, They prioritize software quality and reliability, leveraging tailored frameworks and strategies to meet client-specific requirements.
Onshore Testing: Testrig Technologies primarily provides offshore support for software testing services. However, they can offer support regardless of the location.
Areas of Focus: Testmatick is a software testing and QA company that offers a variety of testing, including functional testing, performance testing, security testing, test automation, mobile app testing, accessibility testing, and QA consulting.
About: Testmatick offers more than 20 types in different industries, including finance, banking, e-commerce, education, healthcare, entertainment, telecom, travel, aviation, and natural resources. They can begin testing your product within 24 hours.
Onshore Testing: Primarily offshore. Testmatic is headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine, and has offices in the United States, Canada, and Israel. Most work is done in India and Eastern Europe.
Areas of Focus: QA Mentor is a software testing and QA company offering more than 30 testing services, including manual testing, automation testing, performance testing, mobile testing, API testing, security testing, consulting, and staff augmentation.
About: QA Mentor has 300 global QA resources across six countries and all time zones. They support applications in nine industries and serve 437 clients from 28 countries. QA Mentor also offers e-learning and corporate training.
Onshore Testing: Primarily offshore. QA Mentor relies on offshore testing in India and Eastern Europe for most testing needs. The company has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and India.
Areas of Focus: Testlio is a software testing and QA company that provides exploratory testing, functional testing, regression testing, localization testing, test automation, mobile testing, performance testing, and usability testing.
About: Testlio specializes in providing services in a variety of industries, utilizing networked testing that includes burstable testing and fused testing. They offer a variety of resources in part and full-time combinations around the world.
Onshore Testing: N/A. Testlio is a crowdsourced testing company with teams in 35+ countries. They are headquartered in Estonia, with offices in California and New York.
Areas of Focus: Sciencesoft offers software development, application services, UX/UI design, IT consulting, data analytics, help desk services, infrastructure services, cybersecurity services, and testing and QA (consulting, security testing, functional testing, usability testing, performance testing, and test automation.)
About: ScienceSoft provides IT consulting and software development but began as an AI product company. They offer a variety of solutions across industries, including manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, healthcare, and others.
Onshore Testing: None. ScienceSoft offers offshore testing in Eastern Europe with headquarters in Texas.
Areas of Focus: ImpactQA provides consultation, automation testing, functional testing, mobile app testing, security testing, IoT testing, and performance testing for companies across the globe.
About: ImpactQA offers software testing, QA consulting, and product development in a variety of industries, including healthcare, e-commerce, and real estate. They provide end-to-end software testing and have 24/7 availability.
Onshore Testing: None. ImpactQA offers offshore testing based in India and has offices in New York, Dallas, London, Munich, New Delhi, and Chennai.
Areas of Focus: Infosys offers digital transformation, IT consulting, application development and maintenance, data analytics, enterprise resource planning, and QA testing, including test automation.
About: Infosys is a global technology consulting company with a broad offering in a variety of industries, which they accomplish with strategic partnerships. Offering end-to-end testing, Infosys enables customers to define, build, and implement test automation frameworks.
Onshore Testing: Some. Infosys offers onshore and offshore testing. They are headquartered in Bangalore, India, and have offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and elsewhere.
Selecting a Test Automation Partner
We’ve talked about ten of your options for automation testing, but there are hundreds of others, so do your research. Having so many options is good, though it can also be intimidating; how do you choose a QA partner for test automation that meets all of your needs? While you’ll want to look for a sensible approach, adequate tools and framework recommendations, and a pricing structure that makes sense, finding a company that is easy to work with and has a positive company culture also matters.
Automation testing companies aren’t created equally, so defining what’s important to you is crucial as you move forward. We recently wrote a blog about some of the traits you should consider when looking for a software testing company that you may find helpful.
The following are some of the advantages we bring to the table when selecting a top automation testing company.
Delivering Great Automation Testing Experiences
QualityLogic is dedicated to delighting our customers through excellent service, great software, and efficient releases. We are steadfast in our commitment to providing the best software testing service we can, including test automation. To accomplish this, we:
- Provide Timely Service with Onshore Automation Testing. Our test services teams are 100% onshore, ensuring our ability to align with your team’s hours, language, and culture. We’re available on your schedule.
- Improve Quality and Release Velocity. Accelerate your releases by partnering with a company specializing in continuous integration/continuous delivery and agile test automation. Leverage our innovative team of experts who work by combining time-tested strategy with industry-leading technology.
- Reduce Long-term QA Costs. With our turnkey QA solutions and automated testing team, we thoughtfully automate your testing process to reduce mistakes and lower QA costs. Our experts recommend crucial tool and framework choices, offer informed strategy, and break down your ROI to identify a cost-effective pathway that accomplishes your goals without breaking the bank.
- Enable Seamless Integration. QualityLogic coordinates with your team and tech stack, enabling you to take over at any point. We also integrate with your SDLC and internal processes to build a process that works for you.
- Reduce Risk. Partner with QualityLogic without the risk of long-term commitments. We guarantee our performance, allowing you to focus on other areas. With our ongoing feature support and continued maintenance, our dedicated QA team can provide ongoing automation in support of new feature releases while maintaining end-to-end regression suites.
- Uphold Flexibility to Suit Your Needs. QualityLogic knows that no two companies are the same. With you, we’re dedicated to identifying a custom support plan that fits your needs. Our flexible engagement model leverages automated software testing within your timeline, budget, and project requirements. We offer strategic recommendations on automation, tools and framework, and approaches that maximize efficiency and provide the guidance you need to help release excellent products.
QualityLogic’s QA efforts support and drive innovation across the globe. We’re an industry leader because of our expertise, commitment to customer satisfaction, and proven record of success. QualityLogic is passionate about partnering with you to deliver high-quality software with a customized approach that offers the right combination of manual and automation testing to meet your needs–just ask our customers. With a 98% customer satisfaction rating, we are confident in our ability to work together to deliver solutions that satisfy.
Outsourcing QA testing automation doesn’t have to be stressful, and we’re dedicated to discovering the perfect solution for your business needs.
Interested in Learning More About Automation Testing?
We’d love to schedule a chance to talk through what our future together might look like. Whether you’re looking for test automation or something more, QualityLogic is ready to form a partnership that offers scalability, performance, and affordability.
Get in touch for a casual conversation or free estimate today!