Agile Requires Cross-Disciplinary Teams
Making the Agile methodology work for your development group means tight integration of marketing, development, and especially quality. Our Agile QA staff works with your Scrums to:
- Participate in planning sessions onsite and via Skype, with QA estimates for velocity and story points
- Contribute to stand-up meetings with current test status and immediate quality goals
- Directly record test results and defect reports in your test management and bug tracking systems
- Improve Agile QA and development with marketing and product management in retrospective meetings
- Keep them from becoming mini-waterfall development processes
Agile Requires Maximum QA and Engineering Integration
The QualityLogic team has decades of software development and quality experience. We have worked with Agile implementations in eCommerce, video streaming, website development, mobile applications and numerous other areas. Our Agile QA expertise can help guide you through the issues of converting to Agile and working through the challenges of integrating it into your development groups.
Read more about integrating QA into your Agile process.
“It’s amazing that the QualityLogic team has been with us longer than our internal team members and actually ends up training our new QA engineers. Your low attrition greatly enhances QualityLogic’s value to our DevOps.”QA Director, eCommerce Company