Load & Performance Testing: It’s More than a Grand Slam
A properly designed and executed load test is much more than slamming your system with its designed maximum traffic level. Sub-maximum levels can degrade performance without causing a disastrous crash. QualityLogic verifies your site’s performance at several load levels, both less than and above its design, by:
- Creating from tens to tens of thousands of virtual users at stepped levels to simulate a variety of loads
- Initiating load and performance testing through your user interface and directly at the API call level
- Exercising multiple access paths in concert under graduated loads to verify a graceful failure
- Documenting performance anomalies and degradations under all load levels
- Coordinating with your IT group to instrument the server array during the test
I was highly satisfied with the service provided by QualityLogic. They sent follow-up emails instantly, which gave us adequate information and instruction about the testing process. Most importantly, the personal contacts were impressive. I can always get a reply to my questions in a timely, informative and professional manner.Business & Marketing Manager, Software Development Company
Effective Load and Performance Testing Requires Knowing What to Look For
The load test is often the gating activity to version release. Ideally, you need to test your system the way users will operate it, and get a precise read on how it handles different levels of traffic stress. QualityLogic’s test engineers have the field-proven expertise to design a full-court test suite that uses all system features in concert at measured levels, with detailed operational degradation and fault detection.
Safeguard Your Brand with Smart Software QA and Load & Performance Testing
Want to learn more about how our QA and load & performance testing services can safeguard your brand? Contact us to find out how we can improve your QA ROI.