Using sophisticated applications and technologies on your website means you need a quick, efficient, cost-effective testing solution. With QualityLogic’s website testing services, you get testing expertise combined with in-depth knowledge of Internet technologies. We bring you the best solution to meet your quality goals, budget and schedule. Your QualityLogic test team flexes to meet your day-to-day needs. We guarantee our work, and all of our services are provided onshore.
Engage with QualityLogic, and you get skilled testers who provide a high level of expertise at costs competitive with off-shore facilities but without the cultural, language and time difference issues. Don’t trust your product to someone who tests web applications as a sideline, and don’t trust your IP to questionable foreign legal jurisdictions. Web testing is our chosen profession, and the quality shows.
You’ll get a structured test plan, executed from your site user’s perspective. The plan covers your complete site, including all of its sub-pages, back-end operation, and third-party service links. We thoroughly test your site’s functionality, compatibility with a wide variety of operating systems and browsers, and verify its content.
Contact us about our website testing services
Website Testing Services that Add Value with Quality
Clients, including leading companies in entertainment, eCommerce, consumer products and technology industries, depend on us for testing websites that incorporate a high level of complexity.
Here are a few ways website testing services can increase the value of your web properties:
Daily monitoring of video content feeds
- Each day, we check streaming video feeds and verify expected content updates have been applied for that day.
- We verify the operation and appearance of your site on an array of display sizes and resolutions that you specify.
Ad hoc or structured testing of massive multi-player games
- We place multiple testers into your game environment, and they find content and functionality issues that can only be detected during actual game play. We test your game’s continuity by following designed linear paths, as well as non-linear paths that a player may choose. Our test experts also check environment boundaries for possible exit/cheat points. And of course, we check all game components for content and functionality.
Payment gateway testing
- Using multiple devices on live accounts, we access your mobile eCommerce site to verify transactions function as expected and complete successfully. We test the entire eCommerce process and confirm operation of the site from web page to database to content management to API access with third-party services.
- We functionally test your client application and automate those tests for best ROI on your test investment.
Automation of repetitive testing tasks
- We develop automated test scripts that simplify repetitive tests and shorten execution times, saving you money.
Load time performance monitoring
- Using system monitoring software, we provide an “external” view of how your site loads on a customer’s PC.
Daily/Weekly/Monthly content update verification
- We schedule testing to verify that your web content updates are applied accurately.
Search function results testing
- We test your embedded search engine against common and uncommon search strings and verify that it returns accurate results.
Page hit tracking verification
- Hit tracking services can provide inaccurate hit counts for your web pages. We verify the accuracy of your service by comparing their results against our actual page hits.
Desktop application interface testing (Adobe AIR/Silverlight)
- We thoroughly test new desktop applications for functionality and content.
- We verify every link on your website and provide a report indicating invalid/inactive links.
Embedded page object functionality
- As you develop and deploy individual page objects to your site, we test and verify their functionality.
- If your client application uses web access, we verify that access functions and is seamless to your customers.
Software as a Service (SaaS)
- We test implementations of web-based services through full exercise of the applicable APIs.
Flash-based game testing
- We test in multiple browser, operating system, and hardware environments.
Cross-browser functionality testing
- We test your product in virtually any browser to ensure it works in the environments you choose to support.
- We provide an independent, head-to-head comparison of your site’s functionality, usability, and performance compared to your competitors.
Operating Systems We Work With
QualityLogic maintains developer subscriptions with Microsoft and Apple that allow us access to virtually any Windows or Mac operating system. Our website and mobile app testing services currently include these OSs:
- Mac OS 10.X (All)
- Windows 10 (All)
- Windows 8 (All)
- Windows 7 (All)
- Apple iOS