Analog and Fax over IP Analysis
DataProbe T30-T38 monitors fax calls at analog and IP levels, compares the details of the T.30 to T.38 (or RTP/G.711) and back transform, and provides expert analysis of the results with error detection and tracking. DataProbe T30-T38 Analyzer is a powerful tool that passively monitors and analyzes active fax sessions over analog and digital networks. It provides full T.30, T.38, and G.711 conformance and Fax over IP analysis.
What the DataProbe T30-T38 Analyzer Does
- Pinpoints fax problems by passively monitoring calls with just a few clicks of a mouse
- Performs a full, complex analysis of V.17/V.34 fax calls
- Monitors fax calls between fax terminals over existing carrier installations to capture and troubleshoot problems as they occur
- Facilitates direct comparisons of T.30 PSTN messages against T.38 and RTP/G.711 FoIP gateway transitions in SIP managed calls
- Saves time in troubleshooting interoperability problems through an easy-to-use Windows-based test tool
- Provides a measure of the modulation quality of received T.30 fax messages
- Exports and imports .wav sound files for audio editor analysis of connection quality and T.30 analysis of call data captured as sound recordings
- Exports and imports .pcap WireShark data capture files of IP transported fax calls and analyzes their T.38 and G.711 contents with the ability to parse them as T.30 message lists
- Allows adjustment of input level for analog data capture and address selection for IP data capture.
- Captures data at the end of an IP monitoring session to record SIP pipe closure activity.
- DataTraps are controlled over the Internet and can be located at the PSTN connection they are to monitor while being controlled remotely from any location with an IP connection