Work With the Best
Want to partner with the best quality assurance outsourcing team in the business? One that uses a field-proven approach to improve quality and drive cost improvements? That’s QualityLogic. With no long-term contracts, no change fees, and a performance guarantee, you’ll improve your ability to deliver higher quality software with less budget, less time, and lower risk.
Need more reasons?
- Customized. You gain a tailored approach to on-demand QA testing that improves your quality assurance process, allowing your teams to accelerate your development cycle and deliver better software.
- You’re in Control. You retain complete control with our flexible services model. You can pause or accelerate the testing schedule and decrease or increase the number and types of resources you need, with no change fees.
- Scalable Solutions. You tell us how we can help: by augmenting your in-house operation for a specific project, providing a dedicated team of QA resources or allowing you to test our services with a pilot project.
- Experience. You gain a better path to higher quality software by engaging our world-class test lab and team of highly experienced quality assurance engineers and testers.
- Onshore experts. Our team conducts all testing here in the U.S., so you avoid the time zone, language, and cultural challenges associated with offshore testing.
- Cost savings. You avoid costly mistakes when you partner with the most experienced team in the business – and you’re only billed for the hours when testing occurs.
“QualityLogic did an amazing job spooling up the team. Test case dev and quality of execution were excellent. I really appreciate the hard work and long hours put in, which enabled us to meet a very aggressive schedule”Quality Engineering Manager, Major Media Company
Mobile App Testing Do’s and Don’ts
Wondering when QA testing can be automated and when it shouldn’t be? Download this tip sheet, “Mobile App Testing: The Do’s and Don’ts” to learn a few simple guidelines that will help you make smart decisions.